free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

Success installing projectpier with nginx in windows XP

by Unknown  |  in Software at  Sabtu, Oktober 13, 2012

All not according with my plan... I'm searching for good free multi-os project management tools for my Windows XP and found Achievo and GanttProject. I prefer Achievo for its web based system, but after hour of failure trying to install it on nginx and php-fm, i quit trying. Then i search for alternative and found projectpier.
eventhough its requirements does say apache or iis with no nginx, i success install it on nginx with a little change in my php.ini.

well, i think i will stick with this projectpier for a while until i found the other project management that suit my need. :).

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: