free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 14 Maret 2014

Machine Translation Here I Go

by Unknown  |  in Personal Building at  Jumat, Maret 14, 2014

Currently I'm trying to learn about machine Translation. After one and two days I've know..... This Gonna Be Hard to Settled..!!!!.

Still trying to grasp the meaning of the text in "An Introduction to Machine Translation, By W. John Hutchins and Harold L. Somer". I guest it easy to read but hard to digest. Hurt my stomach when trying to digest it (kidding...:D).

This really differ than anything that I've learn before. Difficult thing to conquer. Another beast to tame.

Surely hard, but I love a great challenge. Love it...:D.

There is no easy way to a perfection. There is only the hardest way.

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: