free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 12 September 2014

Resign from my job

by Unknown  |  in hidupku at  Jumat, September 12, 2014

I really hate to blogging it here, but I must. This is all about my current job.

Well, to tell the truth, I really want to leave my job. My job really is wonderful, an IT Staff for Radio Station and Hotel both in the same time but the salary is a way too far from the standard, just too far. Even though the salary is low, my responsibility is too huge. Servicing the computer, maintaining the Server both for the Radio station and hotel, maintaining CCTV system, maintaining computer client for the hotel system, even to create some simple slide. The most horrible thing is the General manager of the Hotel asking me for creating a slide but when I'm asking him to give me the text summary for the slide via email, he send me nothing. Instead he tell the higher one position than him that I just make an excuse for not finishing the slide.

I must resign from my company as soon as possible. This job is a damage for my thinking and my existence.

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: