free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 23 September 2014

Trying to learn blender

by Unknown  |  in Software at  Selasa, September 23, 2014

* Photorealistic rendering in Blender
Just call me genius, because I always try the hardest and the most difficult way to solving a problem. Frankly, this is won't be called a genius way though. It is just because I don't want to doing something with an ordinary way. I rarely do something in humble way, usually choose the grande way one.

For the moment, I trying to create a hotel presentation movie slide show with Blender. There is an easy way that is by using Adobe After Effect. Unfortunately, my computer is only run a Linux Slackware system with no Windows partition at all. Blender is the only solution right here now.

The deadline for the slide show is 1 days more. But my ability to use Blender is just as shallow as a finger dip. Nonetheless I always believe in my ability, eventhough almost of my believe is wrong...hahahaha... :D.

Whatever the circumstances, I'll go forward with Blendering my slide show. :D


* image taken from http://www.blender.org/features/

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: