free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Rabu, 09 September 2015

Achieving our dreams

by Unknown  |  in Personal Building at  Rabu, September 09, 2015

Dream It - quotesgram.com

There is no other ways to become an expert on something except discipline and hard work. Don't merely hope for a miracle because you can't be anything just hoping. Instead be a miracle for yourself. Don't get me wrong. I do believe in miracles. I do believe in God. But my believe, my faith, don't teach me to be a beggar for mercy of God. Of course I live by God's mercy alone, but he also teach me to do my work on earth, to go chasing and fulfilling my dreams. That's also apply to my expertise.

My dream is to be a great programmer and technopreneur. How can I achieve it?. No, miracle is not an option for that. As I said before, I must disciplinize myself and do the hard work. I can't achieve my dream by sitting idle in the corner of my room or playing game all day long. I can't achieve it by doing something like general people will do. I must go through the stony, wavy, and stormy way where most of all people don't dare to. I can't stay as ordinary people doing ordinary thing in hoping to have an extraordinary thing. I need to do more than common sense on hoping reaching the moon.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Albert Einstein

What should I do to achieve it than?. First, I must do 10,000 hours of deliberate practice on programming to reshape my ability and potential each day. Second, change my bad behavior and manage my time. Third, make an achievable limit to attain my dream. Fourth, having a positive thinking each time. Fifth, get a clear vision for what I must achieve. The main thing to achieve it is believing in God and trusting myself to him.

Well, this all I thought for now.

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: