free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 17 September 2015

Fear, Frustration, And Worry

by Unknown  |  in Personal Building at  Kamis, September 17, 2015

I can't deny my fear for failure. I worried for not having much more money and don't know how to acquire it. Failure is imminent for me.

Fear, frustration, and worry make my body grew restless. I feel like having a cold and flu every time I have those feelings and they immobilize me.

How I can escape from these reality? Now the main things that in my mind are about how to get much money in a short time. Because my time limit is nigh. Because there are so much expenses that on hold and need to be paid. Because my room rent due date  need to be paid. Because my sister room rent due date need to be paid. Because our family debt need to be paid. Because I need food to eat next month. Because I need money to marry my girlfriend.

I complaining for every problems and focusing myself to the problems. I hate myself for not having a good life like many peoples out there. I despise myself and blame others, especially my family, for not nurturing me with plenty of goods and money. Problems are my main focus now.
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." Ziggy
Frustration is the thing that almost of us can't overcome. We frustrate for many things;lack of food, lack of money, our relationships, job, unfriendly Boss in work place, and many other things in every day of our life. The main question is, do we really need to frustrate?.

I know that we don't really need to be frustrated or complaining for our life. Life is go on whether we frustrate or not. We can't add a single hour to our life by worrying (Matthew 6:27). We need not to worry about anything and start believing that we can go through the problems.

The reality is harsh. It really not easy to not complaining and become frustrated, nor it easy to believe we can go through every obstacles without any effort and sweat. It sure hard. No, hardest thing to do for most of us. But should us surrender our life to frustration? No!. Life is too precious to spent on complaining and frustrated. Our life is much more important than problems. Our happiness is much more important than worrying. Don't spend your life rotting in the deepest pit of your problems. Believe that you better than that. I choose no for complaining, frustration, and worry. I choose to believe that my Creator had make a plan for something special for me and for others, because he create me magnificently (Psalm 139:14).

Let's say: 
"I can do all this through God who gives me strength" (Philippians 4:13).


* Picture from: http://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/why-are-you-worried 

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: