free counters
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selasa, 15 September 2015

Totally broke

by Unknown  |  in My Life at  Selasa, September 15, 2015

Honestly, currently I'm totally broke. With small amount of money just enough for buying food a week. Fortunately, with a due date for my room rate on about 10 days more and due date for electrical and water bill today. I mean I'm very fortunate to have these misfortunes.

Albeit I really don't know how can I survive tomorrow, I believe that always a way for me to overcome these problems. It a sure thing that I won't have a food to eat tomorrow, and a certainty that I can't do much without any money left in my pocket. But should I surrender to my problem and go proclaim that I'm a failure?. No, it just a tiny speckle of obstacle that blocking my life. I know that is really a fact that I broke now. Poor and helpless. But it is only a fact. Fact can't determine my life. I alone that determine my life. It is a fact that now I can't do anything to outgrow my problems. It is a fact that without money I can't do much. But fact can be created anytime. Fact doesn't means something is a dead right. Fact doesn't means my failure is set in stone. Fact is only a fact.

I believe that my life is much bigger than my problems. Though currently I really don't know how to cope with these problems now, but I think I will pass through these problems like I always do.

These just a problems. Problems make me stronger. As a German Philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, says "That which does not kill us makes us stronger.". There always a way for a problem. It all depends by how we see and absorb the value from it.

0 comments:

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda: